- This event has passed.
Addison and Millie’s Bracelet Making Party
November 11, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
Addison and Milie are two 6th graders who have felt the horrible effects of brain tumors. Millie is a brain tumor survivor and Addison lost a friend to a brain tumor. They are working together to raise money for The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation so they can help find a cure for this horrible disease!
Join Millie and Addison at their bracelet making party! The cost of admission includes materials to create a bracelet to take home, materials to make a bracelet for a child in the hospital, supplies to create bead slime and of course, snacks!
The girls will also be selling raffle tickets for some amazing raffle items and you can also purchase beautiful bracelets as well.
Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018
Drop in 2-4pm
410 Peachtree Pkwy Suite 230 Cumming, GA 30041
Can’t make the event but want to still support the girls? There are lots of ways you can help!
- Make a tax deductible donation through their page by clicking here.
- Purchase something off their Amazon Wish List by clicking here.
- Donate an item for their raffle (they are hoping for gift certificates, fun prizes and more!) If you would like to donate a raffle item, please email email@example.com
- Keep Millie and Addison in your thoughts and prayers as they set out to raise $2000 for The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation!
- Spread the word about these sweet friends and their mission to make a difference!
Thank you for your support!