* Almost 300 care packages for our military heroes
* More than 200 Blessing Bags for homeless
* Dozens of candy bouquets for the caregivers at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
* More than 200 snack bags and inspirational signs for kids in need
*Hundreds of cookies decorated to show love
* Baskets of rocks painted with love to spread smiles
*Hundreds of kids experiencing the joy of giving back with their families
… And all in one day!
On December 10th, 2016, Kids Boost hosted the Kids Boost Big Give. It was an event created to teach kids of all ages easy and fun ways to give back to the community. It was a day dedicated to families who want to make a difference. While it was our first event of this type and we learned a lot, I think our impact was indeed BIG! I think the pictures from the event tell the best story.
An ENORMOUS thank you to every person who made this event possible. Thank you to those who donated supplies, donated money and donated time to help us give back in a BIG way!
An extra thank you to our sponsors and The Packaged Good for hosting us! This year’s sponsors included Brogdon Champion, LLC, Discover Destinations, Wilson Lewis CPA, ASI Pool Plastering, and 2Graphic Industries. Kids Boost wouldn’t be possible without companies like these who are committed to helping the community.
Thank you all for giving big with us!!!